Page last updated: 2 June, 2021, 4:45pm
Live Life Connected
New free personal development platform for staff and their families
Life is busy, we don’t always look after ourselves and yet in our line of work in health and care we know that we need to.
The Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership is launching a new free personal development platform that is open to staff across the partnership, your family, and friends.
What does Live Life Connected involve?
- Live Life Connected gives your access to 12 personal development zones via a dedicated app and online platform called Kajabi. This includes short videos to watch with quick and simple reflection exercises to participate in.
- Coaching sessions (repeated throughout the week including weekends) to guide you through each zone.
- Body works classes including Yoga, Zumba, Prison Cell Circuits, Pilates and more! You can either join the sessions live or watch later at a time convenient for you.
- The opportunity to join the BAND community app to share your progress with other people who are taking part in Live Life Connected.
Why should I join?
Live Life Connected is a quick and easy personal development programme to take part in and is completely free to staff in the Mid and South Essex Health Care Partnership, their families, and friends. There is also no cut-off time for completing each zone of Live Life Connected so it is completely flexible and can be fitted around you. You can join events live or catch up later online.
How do I join?
To sign up to receive more information about Live Life Connected and how to join the Kajabi – the Live Life Connected platform you can register via the button below.
A series of launch events are being planned for primary care colleagues working across mid and south Essex. Please feel free to join one of the launch events below to learn more about the programme and how to get involved:
- 4 June – 12.00-12.30pm
- 7 June – 12.00-12.30pm and 7.00-7.30pm
- 9 June – 3.00-3.30pm
- 10 June – 1.00-1.30pm
- 11 June – 7.00-7.30pm
- 15 June – 8.00-8.30am and 6.30-7.00pm
- 16 June – 1.00-1.30pm
Share with colleagues, friends and family
Live Life Connected is for staff of all organisations in the Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership. The families and friends of staff are also welcome to join.
To help raise awareness of the new platform, a number of resources have been put together, including social media graphics, email signatures and Teams backgrounds. There’s also a toolkit which includes template copy which can be used for social media: